Nashville Armory Transfers
Our goal at Armory Ranges is to be your first choice for firearms and firearm accessories; however, it is not always possible to stock every item that you may need. We would appreciate the opportunity to order any item that we do not currently have in stock, but understand that sometimes availability is limited and a dealer transfer is necessary. Our firearm transfer policy is a tailored process that will have your item transferred to you in the fastest way possible.
Take a few minutes to review our transfer policy and fees. We want to make your transfer as quick and painless as possible.
- All FFL Requests must be made by a valid FFL license holder
- *Customer must fill out an electronic Transfer form before the firearm is shipped to one of the Armory Ranges facilities*
- Per our company’s policy, we require that the transferring FFL must make contact requesting our FFL prior to shipping any firearms
- We reserve the right to deny service to transfer out firearms that are not brought in a gun case or bag
- No FFL will be provided to a private individual for personal firearm transfers
- When transferring firearms to Armory Ranges please include a copy of your FFL along with an invoice
- The invoice should include customer information (name, phone number, order #) and firearm information (make, model, serial number, and purchase date)
- Please allow 24-48 hours for processing into our system. We will contact you as soon as your transfer is ready for you to pick up!
- $30.00 for members including TICS +$5 each additional firearm
- $60.00 for non-member including TICS +$5 each additional firearm
- $100.00 for each NFA item
- *$75.00 including TICS for anyone that does not fill out the transfer form before delivery of the firearm
- **$250.00 for any firearm that was not sent from FFL holder